We have no ongoing core funds and we rely on fundraising to keep us going so we need your help.
With our Friends Scheme you can donate a little or a lot with every penny you give enabling us to continue helping artists and homeless people. As a thank you, each donation level offers its own benefits that we are sure you’ll enjoy!
A Tinder Box
£3 a month will get the fire started
- Regular What’s On newsletters and invites
- Emailed copy of the Annual review
- Quarterly Friends Mailouts about what your money has gone towards
Spark someone’s imagination for £10 a month
- As above plus:
- Invitation to our yearly birthday party
- Posted copy of the annual review
- Quarterly What’s On Guides posted to you
Ignite opportunity by donating £25 a month
- As above plus:
- Mention on the website
- Posted Private View invites
- Posted Copy of the annual review
Build on inspiration by donating £50 a month
- Opportunity to attend selected rehearsals
- Free entry to Theatre Scratch Nights
A Big Bang
Fuel a creative explosion by giving a one off donation of £1000 or more
- As above for a year, plus:
- A plaque on one of the Theatre chairs (for a minimum of two years)
To become a Friend of Arts at the Old Fire Station drop an email to email@example.com and we’ll get a friends pack sent out to you.
What will your money go towards?
£500 would pay for 50 homeless people to see shows in our theatre this coming season or for new work by a local artist to be shown in our theatre.
£1,000 would pay for an exhibition in our gallery by homeless or disadvantaged artists or a promising emerging artist.
£5,000 would pay for us to recruit and support 50 homeless people as volunteers to help them move on to paid employment.