Terms and conditions for purchasing tickets for events taking place at the Old Fire Station, Oxford
Tickets for events at the Old Fire Station can be purchased in advance through the website (www.oldfirestation.org.uk), over the phone on 01865 263990, or in person at the Shop.
Please see below regarding our policy on refunds and exchanges.
- If you make a group booking, you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of the group or party, and are responsible for all payments due from members of the party.
- The purchase of a ticket entitles the bearer to access to the event named, at the time and date stated on the ticket. Events begin at the stated time and the Old Fire Station reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- Discount or concession tickets are available only on proof of entitlement.
- If you are unable to attend the event for any reason, the Old Fire Station can try to re-sell them for you after all other tickets for the show have been sold. We cannot guarantee that re-sale will be possible. We can only re-sell tickets if they have actually been returned to us.
- If you lose your tickets, please notify the Old Fire Station at least 2 hours before the start of the event. We can then arrange collection of replacement tickets immediately before the event. We cannot post replacement tickets.
- Refunds: The Old Fire Station is happy to offer a full refund for your tickets only if we cancel or alter the event in any way.
- Exchanges: The Old Fire Station can only exchange your ticket if the performance you wish to attend is the same as the one you have purchased the ticket for, e.g. you could exchange a matinee ticket for the evening performance of the same show. We can only process this if we are given at least 24 hours’ notice. We cannot offer exchanges for different shows.
- The Old Fire Station is not liable in any way if the event is abandoned due to any factors outside our control such as fire, flooding and others.
- Recording, photography or copying of any artistic performance, work or film is not permitted under the terms of Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (and subsequent amendments).
- The Old Fire Station reserves the right to refuse admission to, or ask to leave, any patron under reasonable circumstances.
- Information held on the Old Fire Station’s databases and records is held under the Data Protection Act 1998. We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all information on the website is accurate. However, errors can occur, so if you are planning to make a special trip based on information found on our website, you may wish to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 263980 with your query to confirm that the site is correct.